Financing The Dream is always looking for new voices and ideas on financing and accomplishing one’s dream. Because some of the content on this blog is subjective and can be different for everyone, FTD wants to give others the opportunity post their thoughts, findings, and stories!
If you would like to guest post please fill out the contact form below. If you have some content already written you may attach the file as well.
Financing The Dream also asks that you follow these guidelines. If these guidelines are not met your post will likely be rejected.
- Your article/content must pertain to personal finance. It does not necessarily have to involve how to finance one’s “dream,” but it is encouraged to keep with this theme. Please post with one of these topics in mind:
- Real Estate
- Money Management
- Credit and Debt Management
- Family and Home
- General tips and tricks
- You may include links back to your site or other sites. FTD reserves the rights to take out links if they are deemed irrelevant or unwarranted.
- All post must contain original content that is not published anywhere else on the internet.
- Likewise, you must not publish the content anywhere else on the internet once it has been published on Financing The Dream.
- Your content will be edited for spelling and grammar. If any significant changes are made, you will be notified before publishing.
We know you have a dream, so share how you plan to finance it. And, well… if you don’t have a dream, just send us over a post on personal financing anyway.
– The Dream Team